Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Upcoming Themes during the Spring

During the spring I am planning to write a series of articles about The Psychology of Survival. This is a subject that I have only touched indirectly and would like to develop a little more. The series will have minimum three parts:
• The Basic Mindset for Survival
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• The Psychology of Evil based on the work by Philip Zimbardo and other researchers.

I am also planning to write an article about Hurricanes for the section about Natural Disasters much like the previous articles about Volcanoes, Earthquakes and Tsunamis.

I will also create some pages with recommendation for other resources that can be found like forums, blogs, documentaries, movies, books and other resources. The Blog List and Book list on the side of the blog is too short for listing all the sites I would like to recommend.

If you have any comments or suggestions for future articles that you would like to see leave a comment or write me a PM on The Survivalist Boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment